Project Engineer France
The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. As a Project Engineer, you will be involved in every step of this process. You will employed in the Operations Department, with 35 other motivated colleagues, and work closely with the Project Manager.
As a Project Engineer, you will work on various finishing projects for clients like Rituals and Basic Fit in France with the Project Manager. You will guide the construction process together.
As a Project Engineer, you will:
- Prepare plans, budgets, offers and tenders
- Ensure that all relevant materials and services are arranged
- Maintain contacts with subcontractors, client and the Project Manager
- Supervise the progress of work during projects
- Meet clients’ wishes and achieve breakthrough results by sharing your knowledge and skill
- Enter all the above in the Bouwworks system
What you will have to offer as a Project Engineer
Engineering and construction are both part of a Project Engineer’s DNA. Given your close working relationship with the Project Manager and subcontractors, it will be important for you to be able to work well with others. You must be flexible and have a solution-oriented approach. You will also have:
- Completed an engineering or construction-related programme
- At least two years’ work experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and French
What we can offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive excellent benefits, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- 35 days’ holiday
- A company laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A travel allowance of € 0.32 per km
- A good pension scheme
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 07.00 and 17.30 hours
- The possibility to work full-time and part-time (a minimum of 30 hours)
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new Project Engineer France, send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about this vacancy, call Sanne Van Grinsven on +31(0)6 83502067.