The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the entire team of project managers and project engineers. You will report to the Operations Director.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a certain client or client group. You will ensure that projects are completed on time and that the end result is of a high quality.
As the Operations Manager, you will:
- manage and coach a team of project managers and project engineers
- monitor large-scale projects and make changes where necessary
- assess projects from a technical and financial point of view
- monitor capacity, budget, time and quality-related aspects of current projects
- continually strive to optimise design, engineering and implementation processes in the department, so that finishing projects are completed on time
- ensure that communication and collaboration are good, so that organisational objectives are achieved
What you will have to offer as the Operations Manager
As the Operations Manager, you will have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be innovative. You will be proactive, independent and decisive. You will also have:
- completed an HBO (higher professional education) or university degree programme, specialising in engineering, technology or business studies
- at least two years’ relevant work experience in a similar position (as a manager or a project leader, etc.)
What we can offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive excellent benefits, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- An excellent salary
- 35 days’ holiday
- A company car, laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A good pension scheme
- A permanent contract after a trial period of two months
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 07.00 and 17.30 hours
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new Operations Manager, send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about this vacancy, call Sanne Van Grinsven on +31(0)6 83502067.