The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. You will be employed in the Operations Department, with 35 other motivated colleagues.
You will price projects based on contracts, architectural drawings and other data. You will prepare (cost) estimates and investment budgets.
As a Calculator at Bulsink, you will:
- assess the (financial) feasibility of projects
- be in frequent contact with subcontractors, clients and contacts
- work with the Project Manager and project engineers to decide which individuals and companies you want to implement a project
- decide which materials are needed and in which quantities
- maintain a healthy balance between quality and costs
- take on the advisor role in our project teams, contributing your ideas about construction methods and possible savings
- identify opportunities, factor in risks and consistently share your thoughts and ideas with clients as part of a solution-oriented approach
- incorporate all the above in the budget for a project
What you will have to offer as a Calculator
As a Calculator, you will know exactly which uses are appropriate for construction materials and equipment. You will apply this knowledge in the budgets you prepare and in the advice you give to your project team and clients. You will also have:
- a HBO (higher professional education) level of professional and intellectual ability
- a minimum of 2 years’ work experience as a construction cost expert or calculator or in a similar position
What we can offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive excellent benefits, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- 35 days’ holiday
- A company laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A travel allowance of € 0.32 per km
- A good pension scheme
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 07.00 and 17.30 hours
- The possibility to work full-time and part-time (a minimum of 30 hours)
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new Calculator, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, call Sanne Van Grinsven on +31(0)6 83502067.