The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process.
As a Project Employee, you will be involved in this process and be one of the people responsible for ensuring that projects are on the right track. You will be employed in the Operations Department, with 35 other motivated colleagues. If you have strong organisational skills and enjoy the challenge of multitasking, the Project Employee role is perfect for you!
You will work with the project team, which consists of project engineers and project managers, to ensure that construction and finishing projects run smoothly and are completed successfully. You will be a key player in the project team and also the connecting link between all current projects.
As a Project Employee, you will:
- continually switch between a number of projects
- provide organisational and administrative support for project purchasing, planning and implementation
- ensure that project files are in order
- place orders and monitor delivery dates
- ensure that clients are always familiar with the process
- promptly identify problems and immediately take any action necessary
What you will have to offer as a Project Employee
We are looking for a talented organiser that the project team will be able to rely on at all times. You will be service-oriented and have strong communication skills. You will also:
- have an MBO+ (accelerated senior secondary vocational education) level of professional and intellectual ability at least, achieved from your successful completion of an MBO+ programme and/or demonstrable experience
- speak fluent English, French and/or German
- have an affinity with or experience in the construction industry
What we can offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive excellent benefits, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- 35 days’ holiday
- A company laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A travel allowance of € 0.32 per km
- A good pension scheme
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 07.00 and 17.30 hours
- The possibility to work full-time and part-time (a minimum of 30 hours)
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new Project Employee, send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about this vacancy, call Sanne Van Grinsven on +31(0)6 83502067.