The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. As a Project Manager, you will be involved in every step of this process. You will be employed in the Operations Department, with 35 other motivated colleagues, and work closely with the Project Engineer.
As the Project Manager, you will be involved in every phase of projects, from preparation through to evaluation. You will work with the project team to ensure that large-scale projects are implemented correctly and efficiently.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- prepare, organise and lead finishing projects in line with pre-specified objectives
- ensure that project planning is efficient and targeted
- manage operational employees or subcontractors in a way that ensures projects are completed on time
- monitor capacity, budget, time and quality
- prepare a final report once a project has ended and also evaluate the project with stakeholders
What you will have to offer as a Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will think in terms of solutions. Because you will work with the Project Engineer and also maintain contacts with subcontractors and clients, it will be important for you to have strong social and communication skills. You will also have:
- completed an HBO (higher professional education) degree programme, specialising in engineering, technology or business studies
- at least two years’ relevant work experience in a similar position
What we can offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive excellent benefits, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- 35 days’ holiday
- A company car, laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A travel allowance of € 0.32 per km
- A good pension scheme
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 07.00 and 17.30 hours
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new Project Manager, send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about this vacancy, call Sanne Van Grinsven on +31(0)6 83502067.