Project Manager France
The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. As our France Project Manager, you will be involved in every step of this process in France.
As the Project Manager , you will work on various finishing projects for clients in France like Rituals and Basic Fit. You will be involved in every phase, from preparation through to evaluation. You will work with the project team – primarily at various locations in France – to ensure that large-scale projects are implemented correctly and efficiently.
As the Project Manager in France, you will:
- prepare, organise and lead finishing projects in line with pre-specified objectives
- ensure that project planning is efficient and targeted
- manage operational employees or subcontractors in a manner that ensures projects are completed on time
- monitor capacity, budget, time and quality
- prepare a final report once a project has been completed and also evaluate the project with stakeholders
What you will have to offer as the Project Manager France
As the Project Manager France, you will think in terms of solutions. Your role will require you to work with the Project Engineer and maintain contacts with subcontractors and clients. So, it will be important for you to have strong social and communication skills. You will also have:
- experience in the construction sector, achieved from your successful completion of a relevant programme or work experience
- the ability to work on projects independently
- at least two years’ relevant work experience in a similar position
What we can offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive the following excellent benefits, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- A company car, laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A good pension scheme
- Lunch allowance
- An international and dynamic team
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you would like to be the new Project Manager for our team in France, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, call Sigrid Moreau on +33 622497442.