Project Engineer Germany
The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multi-functionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. We build, we organise, we get things done. As general contractor, we take full responsibility for every project. We are Bulsink.
We get things done.
Together with the Project Manager, you will work on various finishing projects in Germany for clients like Rituals and Basic Fit. As a team, you will ensure that the construction process runs smoothly. You will work partly from home and partly from our office in Son. We take a flexible approach towards this with you.
As a Project Engineer, you will:
- prepare plans, budgets, offers and tenders
- ensure that all relevant materials and services are arranged
- maintain contact with subcontractors and the client in Germany
- supervise the progress of work during projects
- meet clients’ wishes and achieve breakthrough results by sharing your knowledge and skill
- enter all the above in the Bouwworks system
What you will have to offer as a Project Engineer
Engineering and construction are both part of a Project Engineer’s DNA. Given your close working relationship with the Project Manager and subcontractors, it is important that you are able to work well with others. You must be flexible and have a solution-oriented approach. You will also have:
- Experience/affinity with the construction sector
- A good knowledge of German – this is essential
What we offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand in an inspiring office environment based on the unique Bulsink approach. We offer excellent employment conditions, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- 35 days of annual leave
- A company laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A travel allowance of €0.33 per km
- A solid pension plan
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours
- The option of working full-time or part-time (a minimum of 30 hours)
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new Project Engineer in Germany, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, please call Sanne Van Grinsven on 06-83502067.