The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. As a BIM Modeller, you will be employed in the Operations Department, with 35 other motivated employees. The BIM Team is made up of you and six other modellers. As a BIM Modeller at Bulsink, you will have plenty of scope to be creative and share ideas you have on how to make processes more efficient and effective!
The Bulsink organisation develops and builds most of its 3D information models in Revit. As a BIM Modeller, you will be responsible for the technical development and detailing of projects. You will work on challenging projects like shops, restaurants and hotels.
What will your work involve?
- Designing and calculating technical systems
- Checking CAD drawings
- Working with clients to come up with creative solutions
- Liaising between clients and operational employees
- Working closely with the Project Engineer and the Project Manager
What you will have to offer as a BIM Modeller
As a BIM Modeller, you will be a specialist in the building and expansion of models. You will be familiar with the latest version of the Dutch Buildings Decree and Dutch legislation and regulations. You will also have:
- completed an MBO (secondary vocational education) programme or HBO (higher professional education) degree programme, specialising in engineering
- at least three years’ relevant work experience
- at least two years’ experience with Revit and BIM
What we can offer you
We can offer you the opportunity to help promote our fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive excellent benefits, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- 35 days’ holiday
- A company laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A travel allowance of € 0.32 per km
- A good pension scheme
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 07.00 and 17.30 hours
- The possibility to work full-time and part-time (a minimum of 30 hours)
- The possibility to work from home one to two days a week
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new BIM Modeller, send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about this vacancy, call Sanne Van Grinsven on +31(0)6 83502067.